BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am now...

under the training of SCDF to be a Search & Rescue Dog. This morning, though it was raining initially, it finally did stop and Mummy brought me to the Mandai Training Village. Upon reaching, there was a Mountain Bermese dog which was there for the 1st time just like me. I din really like him as he keep trying to be hanky panky with me, keep smelling my butt. I got angry and gave a few air snaps.

The officers took me to a building whereby they told Mummy to bring out my fav ball, making me so excited. After which, they told Mummy to hide the ball together with her and I got search for it by smelling where it was. I did a good job and it impress the officers a lot, they thought Mummy ever brought me to tracking training before, little do they know, I was born to search hahaha.

I pass all the 4 tests with good results and I was accepted to join in the training officially. I met Joey too, he was a gentleman and I think we can be good friends. I hope to be as good as him soon.

I am pining for the next trip there now.

0 comments: