BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Leave your paws here

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun at Club4Paws

As my injured paw are getting better, Mummy and Godma decided to bring me to Club4Paws for a fun day.

Its a sunny day, and we are lucky that the first cab we flag took us.

seeeee my happy face haha



we nearly had a accident as blur Mummy just walk across the road outside the club without watching the traffic, luckily I'm still alive.

Its a great day for a cool swim, see all the pawfrens there having so much fun. A lot of golden retrievers were there, I look like a toy with them around me. But than hiak hiak, never underestimate a JRT.










Later, some other dogs came along











Shots of the day









Vids of the day






Thats all for my day, I'm tired and need some kooning now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh!!

That looks like fun. I think my brother Rusty will enjoy the water more. I don't like the water..

Licks,
Snoopygirl